Retail Energy Productivity Scheme (REPS)
Scheme name: Retail Energy Productivity Scheme (REPS) (preceded by REES 1 Jan 2009- 31 Dec 2020)
Type: Direct Obligation
Scheme administrator: Essential Services Commission of South Australia (ESCOSA)
Commenced: 1 Jan 2021
End date: 31 December 2025
Policy framework responsibility: SA Minister for Energy and Mining
Ministerial responsibility: SA Minister for Energy and Mining
- Annual Reports
- REES Independent Evaluation: Past performance and future policy options for the REES, prepared by Common Capital for SA Government, 11 July 2019.
- REES Consultation Paper 2018-2020, SA Government, 22 March 2017.
- Review of Energy Efficiency Strategies under the SA REES Scheme for 2018-2020 - Final Report prepared by Energy Efficient Strategies for SA Government, March 2017.
- Our Energy Plan, SA Government, 14 March 2017.
- Review Report of the REES, SA Government, Oct 2013.