Yellow Door Consulting
Yellow Door Consulting offers expert regulatory, compliance, training and auditing services to energy efficiency and renewable energy industry participants, including but not limited to:
- identifying and commercialising new opportunities in the four state-based energy savings schemes (especially the Vic Energy Upgrades (VEU) program and the NSW Energy Savings Scheme (ESS);
- assisting scheme participants to obtain activity and product accreditations from the Vic and NSW scheme administrators (ESC and IPART);
- preparing and managing complex energy efficiency projects especially Measurement & Verification in the VEU and ESS, and preparing complex tenders for major energy efficiency and renewable energy projects;
- resolving difficult compliance issues experienced by scheme participants especially in Vic, NSW and SA;
- assisting companies to obtain standards certifications, eg ISO 9001 Quality, ISO 45001 Safety (formerly AS/NZS 4801) and ISO 14001 Environmental;
- providing professional audit services in the Vic, NSW and SA schemes; and
- advocating to governments on behalf of the energy efficiency and renewable energy industries.
The ESIA representative, and ESIA Board Member, is Rod Woolley, Director of Yellow Door Consulting.
M +61 481 147 148