The Northern Territory (NT) does not currently have a market-based energy savings scheme.
- Roadmap to Renewables, Labor's plan to transition to renewable energy in The Northern Territory,Territory Labor, Aug 2016.
- Key Challenges and Opportunities Issues Paper, Sessional Committee on the Northern Territory's Energy Future, NT Government, 14 May 2014.
- Report 1 - Roadmap to renewables and low emission energy in remote communities, Green Energy Taskforce NT Government, 22 Nov 2013.
- Report 2 - An evaluation of the relative merits, feasibility, and likely costs of the potentially available renewable energy technologies to be used in the NT, including geo-thermal, solar, biomass and tidal, Green Energy Taskforce NT Government, 22 Nov 2013.
- Greening the Territory, NT Government - Election 2012 - Territory Labor, 2009.